Our MVA© is proprietary and unique to your IT business. It is relevant to the state of the market today and it contains exactly the same information that our buy-side clients use to help determine the actual purchase price and structure for their deals, from their “Buyer’s Perspective”.
Our MVA© process will help you understand what your IT company is worth from a buyers perspective, and what you can do about it. We’d be happy to have a conversation about your needs and how we can create an MVA just for you.
Our MVA© reveals what a likely buyer for your business would consider as they determine what your company is worth to them, including:
- We’ll work with you to create and review our Buy-side Transaction Analysis Model© (TAM) of your IT Services business, created as if you were intending to sell your company in today’s market to a willing buyer, with low/median/high price guidance, and all the supporting information to back it up (we’ll provide a detailed outline in an SOW once we are under NDA with you -- we can’t just publish our secrets on the internet, right?), all delivered in Spreadsheet format for easy reference.
- Once the TAM© is completed and approved, we can then create the MVA© report specific to your company, including:
- We will deliver an MVA© report customized to your company, along with the with the TAM©, all of which we will review in detail with you. The report will include:
- Delivery of the completed TAM© in Spreadsheet format;
- Our narrative on general findings specific to your company;
- Buyer points-of-interest (what to keep doing and what to improve)
- Risk factors (pro and con, and what can be improved)
- KPI’s and comparison to nominal ranges we recommend (for bench-marking)
- Green flags (things you are doing well and should continue to enhance)
- Fair market purchase price guidelines from low to high, based on our experience, the granular details of your company, and our perspective on how you are a fit, or not a fit, with the buyer population generally;
- Various deal structures and payment alternatives that would be most likely given your present operational maturity and risk profile;
You can then use your MVA© report and accompanying TAM© as a road map to guide you. It’s very useful for ongoing internal reference to help you work toward your price range goals and set benchmarks to help get you there, (or to exit to a partner, or buy out a partner, or spouse, or use it for your ESOP, or for an employee value appreciation program, and myriad other uses), or to help make a deal happen – your choice.
Generally, the MVA© report is a very valuable tool. What you do with it is up to you, but we can help make it work for you!
Get an MVA©