Do any of the following topics come to mind regarding your IT business on a daily basis: profit, growth, insurance stability, retirement/moving on?
Unless your business is really a hobby and you do not need the money, it is impossible not to have at least two of these items on your mind every day. These topics are what operating your business is all about.
Whether you plan on selling your business ever or never, setting your business up as if you were going to sell in the near future is the best way to maximize your personal income now. As a result, you can actually have something of value to sell should you choose to, need to, or have the opportunity come knocking on your door.
Join Cogent's George Sierchio and Autotask's Len DiCostanzo to learn:
• All the right reasons for running your business as if you want to someday sell it
• Possible exit strategies available as an IT business owner and how they differ
• How to maximize business value and profitability for yourself and a future buyer
• Why Planning/Preparing to sell is a self-made insurance policy
• What positives can happen now as a result of structuring your business for a future sale
• How Autotask's IT Business Management Solution can help you mazimize your profit now and build business value for the future
Tuesday, July 17, 2012 1PM EST/10PM PST
Posted on Jul 17, 2012